Old Fashioned Sweet Corn Muffins
Maggie May Schill
How to Make Old Fashioned Sweet Corn Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400'F
- Grease; or line with baking cups, one muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, corn meal, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Slowly mix in eggs, milk and vegetable oil. Beat with a hand mixer on high for 30 seconds.
- Let sit for 4 minutes before pouring out into muffin pan. (this waiting time will help the muffins crown a bit better in the end.)
- Pour out into muffin pan evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Eat them cooled or hot. They are awesome hot with some butter! I ate them with caramel sauce later on and it was awesome!