Muffins with Dried Cherries
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 Tbspbaking powder
2eggs, lightly beaten
·zest of 1 orange, finely grated
1 cdried cherries
3 Tbspsugar in the raw
How to Make Muffins with Dried Cherries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with papers.
- In large bowl, mix together flour, sugar and baking powder until evenly combined.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk and eggs. When combined add melted butter and orange zest.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and fold everything together.
- Fold 1 tablespoon of flour into the cherries.
- Fold the cherries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan. Sprinkle with Sugar in the Raw.
- Bake 20 -25 minutes.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.