How to Make Muffin Meals
- Preheat oven to 400. Boil chicken and make sure vegetables are thawed.
- Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on box and leave in bowl.
- Cut or shred chicken into small cubes. Add chicken and vegetables to muffin mix and blend well.
- Grease muffin pan and fill cups 1/2 way. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- *Note: One particular veggie mix that goes over great with my family is a mix of corn, onions, green and red peppers. The other mix seen in the photo is green beans, corn, peas and carrots. The first mix is the favorite and most requested though. Enjoy! :)