Got the idea from Rachel Ray (LO-OVE HER!!) She mentioned the method on one of her morning shows awhile ago, and they are a hit in my house. Great for road trips, snacks at work, or whenever you're running late but still need to eat and a poptart just isn't gonna do it.
How to Make Muffin Meals
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Boil chicken and make sure vegetables are thawed.
- 2Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on box and leave in bowl.
- 3Cut or shred chicken into small cubes. Add chicken and vegetables to muffin mix and blend well.
- 4Grease muffin pan and fill cups 1/2 way. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5*Note: One particular veggie mix that goes over great with my family is a mix of corn, onions, green and red peppers. The other mix seen in the photo is green beans, corn, peas and carrots. The first mix is the favorite and most requested though. Enjoy! :)
About Muffin Meals
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review