Mini Pancake Muffins
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
2 Tbspmaple syrup
2 Tbspmelted butter
1/2 cchocolate chips (optional)
How to Make Mini Pancake Muffins
- Grease or spray a mini muffin pan.
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Combine flour,baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Sift together with a wisk.
- In another bowl, combine milk, egg, syrup,and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir with a spoon until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. You can reserve some of the chips to sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Let cool slightly and remove from pan.