2 can(s)(7.5oz) buttermilk biscuits
6 Tbspbutter, melted
3 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspdried parsley flakes
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese plus 2 tbsp to sprinkle on top if desired
How to Make Mini Garlic Monkey Bread
- Cut biscuits into 4 pieces and place in bowl. I like to use kitchen shears or a pizza cutter.
- Combine the melted butter,garlic, parsley and 1/4C Parmesan cheese together and pour over biscuit pieces.
- Gently toss the biscuit pieces to get evenly coated with the butter mixture.
- Using a 12 cup muffin tin, place 6-7 pieces of dough into each muffin cup. Use the add'l 2Tbsp of Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top of the bread in the muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.