How to Make Mini Garlic Monkey Bread
- 1Cut biscuits into 4 pieces and place in bowl. I like to use kitchen shears or a pizza cutter.
- 2Combine the melted butter,garlic, parsley and 1/4C Parmesan cheese together and pour over biscuit pieces.
- 3Gently toss the biscuit pieces to get evenly coated with the butter mixture.
- 4Using a 12 cup muffin tin, place 6-7 pieces of dough into each muffin cup. Use the add'l 2Tbsp of Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top of the bread in the muffin cups.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.
Show 3 Comments & Reviews