Mama's Blueberry Goodnes Muffins
How to Make Mama's Blueberry Goodnes Muffins
- Preheat oven 375 Degrees. Lightly Grease or line standard 12 muffin tin pan
- Beat Together Butter and Sugar until well blended. Scrape bowl when necessary.
- Add Eggs one at a time. Beating well after each addition.
- Beat in baking powder and vanilla
- Add Flour alternately with Milk. Beating well combined.
- Mash half of your blueberries or least 1/2 cup to 1 cup. Add the mash and rest of the blueberries in your batter. Stirring to combine.
- Using 1/4 cup , scoop batter in heaping-ful for muffin pan.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sugar over each muffin (yes 1 teaspoon of sugar for EACH muffin). Before baking.
- Bake muffins for approximately 30 minutes or until tops of muffins are lightly brown and toothpick comes out clean. When done, loosen edges of the muffins and cool in pan for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack