Mama's Blueberry Goodnes Muffins
How to Make Mama's Blueberry Goodnes Muffins
- 1Preheat oven 375 Degrees. Lightly Grease or line standard 12 muffin tin pan
- 2Beat Together Butter and Sugar until well blended. Scrape bowl when necessary.
- 3Add Eggs one at a time. Beating well after each addition.
- 4Beat in baking powder and vanilla
- 5Add Flour alternately with Milk. Beating well combined.
- 6Mash half of your blueberries or least 1/2 cup to 1 cup. Add the mash and rest of the blueberries in your batter. Stirring to combine.
- 7Using 1/4 cup , scoop batter in heaping-ful for muffin pan.
- 8Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sugar over each muffin (yes 1 teaspoon of sugar for EACH muffin). Before baking.
- 9Bake muffins for approximately 30 minutes or until tops of muffins are lightly brown and toothpick comes out clean. When done, loosen edges of the muffins and cool in pan for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack