How to Make Make Ahead Pineapple Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Prep a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- 3In a 2 cup measuring cup measure out milk. Add the eggs and vanilla and lightly beat. This can be refrigerated and add to the dry ingredients right before baking.
- 4Pour wet mixture into dry mixture. Add pineapple and coconut and stir to combine.
- 5Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Fill 3/4 full.
- 6Bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.