Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspbaking powder
1 stickunsalted butter
1 tsplemon zest, grated
3/4 clemon yogurt
How to Make Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- Place the sugar, butter and lemon zest in a large bowl. Cream together with a mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Stir in the poppyseeds.
- Fold in the flour mixture a little at a time, alternating with the yogurt. Don't over mix.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, dividing evenly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.