Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- 2 c
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter
- 1 tsp
- lemon zest, grated
- 2/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- lemon yogurt
How to Make Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 3Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- 4Place the sugar, butter and lemon zest in a large bowl. Cream together with a mixer for 2 minutes.
- 5Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- 6Stir in the poppyseeds.
- 7Fold in the flour mixture a little at a time, alternating with the yogurt. Don't over mix.
- 8Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, dividing evenly.
- 9Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Let stand for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.