Jumbo Oatmeal Craisin/Raisin Muffins
He really likes them with blueberries, so we tried the blueberry infused craisins. He loved them.
1 boxwhite cake mix
1 boxvanilla instant pudding
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 cunsweetened applesauce
1 cinstant oatmeal
1 ccraisins or raisins
How to Make Jumbo Oatmeal Craisin/Raisin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spritz the jumbo muffin tins with oil. Set aside.
- Beat Eggs, Oil, Milk, Vanilla, Cinnamon and Applesauce until smooth on low with an electric mixer.
- Add Vanilla Pudding mix slowly and beat until smooth.
- Add Cake mix and slowly beat until smooth.
- Fold in Oatmeal and Craisins or Raisins.
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full and bake at 350 degrees for 23 - 25 minutes.
- Let muffins cool about 20 minutes in muffin tin on rack and then remove from muffin tin and let finish cooling on a rack.?
- You can also use dried blueberries instead of craisins or raisins.