Jumbo Cranberry Citrus Muffins
2 call-purpose flour
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 boxinstant lemon pudding mix, 3.4 oz
1 Tbsporange zest
1 cdried cranberries
2/3 corange juice
1 tsporange extract
1/2 ccanola oil
1egg, slightly beaten
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Jumbo Cranberry Citrus Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 6 ct jumbo muffin pan or line with muffin papers.
- Put cranberries in a microwave safe cup or bowl and cover with liquid. (I use orange juice.)
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir, microwave for another minute.
- Then pour into a strainer to drain.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Add orange zest and mix well.
- Then, add drained cranberries and mix well.
- Mix orange juice, milk, oil, egg, sour cream, and orange extract together in a large bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the juice mixture. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Then spoon batter into a greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven to rack.
- Let stand for 5 minutes then remove muffins from pan to completely cool on the rack.