Jumbo Berry Muffin
4 tspbaking powder
2eggs, or 1/2 cup egg substitute
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 calmond milk
1/2 ccanola oil
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspalmond extract
2/3 cblueberries, frozen
2/3 craspberries, frozen
·sugar in the raw, for sprinkling
How to Make Jumbo Berry Muffin
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray jumbo muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together flour and baking powder.
- Whisk eggs, granulated sugar and brown sugar until combined.
- Mix in milk, oil and extracts.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Add the berries.
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Sprinkle with Sugar in the Raw.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes. Reduce temperature to 375 degrees and continue to bake an additional 25-28 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pan 10 minutes.