How to Make Jumbo Banana Nut Muffins
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly spritz jumbo muffin tins with oil. Set aside.
- 3With mixer on low mix together the eggs, vegetable oil, milk, cinnamon and banana extract until smooth.
- 4Add Bananas and mix until smooth.
- 5Add pudding and mix until smooth.
- 6Add cake mix and mix until smooth. DO NOT OVER MIX F
- 7Fold in Nuts.
- 8Fill cupcake pans to about 2/3 full. Bake for 23 - 25 minutes.
- 9Let muffins cool about 20 minutes in muffin tin on rack and then remove from muffin tin and let finish cooling on a rack.