How to Make Jumbo Banana Nut Muffins
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spritz jumbo muffin tins with oil. Set aside.
- With mixer on low mix together the eggs, vegetable oil, milk, cinnamon and banana extract until smooth.
- Add Bananas and mix until smooth.
- Add pudding and mix until smooth.
- Add cake mix and mix until smooth. DO NOT OVER MIX F
- Fold in Nuts.
- Fill cupcake pans to about 2/3 full. Bake for 23 - 25 minutes.
- Let muffins cool about 20 minutes in muffin tin on rack and then remove from muffin tin and let finish cooling on a rack.