Honey Yogurt Muffins
How to Make Honey Yogurt Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and honey. Let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, sift the flours and baking soda.
- Whisk together yogurt, egg, lemon rind and lemon juice.
- Add the butter and honey to the yogurt mixture.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the yogurt mixture until blended.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to wire rack.