Gingerbread Mini-Muffins (Jason's Deli Copy Cat )
Jason’s Deli is one of my favorite places to eat. Their mini gingerbread muffins are so delicious and are little bites of Christmas! The best thing about this recipe is how simple it is, you can whip it up in about 10 minutes. However, in my opinion these gingerbread muffins taste MUCH better if you let them sit for a while. They just aren’t as sweet or ginger-y when they are warm. I usually let mine cool and then put them in a covered container or plastic bag and let them sit overnight. Enjoy & Merry Christmas!
How to Make Gingerbread Mini-Muffins (Jason's Deli Copy Cat )
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray/butter muffin tins.
- 2Combine sugar, flour, soda, salt and spices in a bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl mix the egg, molasses, milk, and butter.
- 4Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until just blended.
- 5Add to muffin tins** (about 3/4 full, these muffins don’t rise too much, so you don’t have to worry about them overflowing) and bake for 15 minutes. If making normal sized muffins, it’ll be more like 20 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean.
- 6**If you don’t have buttermilk (I almost never do),just add 1 tbsp. of white vinegar or lemon juice to a cup of regular milk and let sit out for about 10 minutes.**
About Gingerbread Mini-Muffins (Jason's Deli Copy Cat )
You May Also Like:
Show 9 Comments & Reviews