Gingerbread Mini-Muffins (Jason's Deli Copy Cat )
How to Make Gingerbread Mini-Muffins (Jason's Deli Copy Cat )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray/butter muffin tins.
- Combine sugar, flour, soda, salt and spices in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the egg, molasses, milk, and butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until just blended.
- Add to muffin tins** (about 3/4 full, these muffins don’t rise too much, so you don’t have to worry about them overflowing) and bake for 15 minutes. If making normal sized muffins, it’ll be more like 20 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean.
- **If you don’t have buttermilk (I almost never do), just add 1 tbsp. of white vinegar or lemon juice to a cup of regular milk and let sit out for about 10 minutes.**