Gilliam Secret Family Muffins
How to Make Gilliam Secret Family Muffins
- Combine the two dry muffin mixes in a large bowl.
- Drain the blueberries, add them to the dry mix along with the can of crushed pineapple juice and all.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk, add them to the muffin mixture last. The batter will be lumpy.
- Use paper or foil muffin wraps or coat the muffin pan with no-stick spray like PAM. Fill each cup 1/2 full as muffins will rise when cooking.
- Bake for 25 to 35 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Muffins should be a nice golden brown! Enjoy.