Giant Blueberry Muffins
How to Make Giant Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray with non-stick baking spray 6 Texas size muffins tins or 12 regular size muffin tins.
- In a medium mixing bowl, place the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine well.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Beat with a fork till combined.
- Pour the combine wet ingredients all at once into the combined dry ingredients, stirring just until all flour is combined. Add the berries (I dredge them in flour to keep them from sinking to the bottom), stirring just till incorporated. Divide the batter between prepared muffins cups.
- Bake muffins for 35 minutes or until golden and centers test done. Cooking time given is for the Texas size muffins so adjust for the smaller regular muffins.
- Cool on a rack for five minutes and then remove the muffins from the muffin tin to the rack to finish cooling. We like to eat them while they are still warm! Reheat by placing them in the microwave.
- Yield: 6 Texas size or 12 regular size
- *Do not let frozen blueberries thaw.