Fresh Cherry Pecan Muffins
2 call-purpose flour
1/2 Tbspbaking powder
1 3/4 cfresh cherries, halved and pitted
3/4 cchopped pecans
2 tspalmond extract
How to Make Fresh Cherry Pecan Muffins
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Beat until light and lemon colored. Beat in the eggs.
- Sift together the dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture beginning with the butter milk and ending with the regular milk.
- Stir in the cherry halves, pecans and and almond extract.
- Bake in muffin tins at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
* If making mini loaves adjust the time accordingly, about 25-30 minutes.