Easy Pumpkin Muffins Ole'
How to Make Easy Pumpkin Muffins Ole'
- This is sooo easy...you'll love it!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two 24-count mini muffins pans. I like to use the mini cupcake liners.
Place cake mix in bowl - add pumpkin, water, vanilla, and spices. Stir thoroughly. (I do by hand...if the batter is a little lumpy, it's not a problem)
- Fill the muffin tins about half way...these little babies will rise nicely!
- Nice, but not necessary....a yummy crumble topping! I basically melt a stick of butter, add about 3/4 c. flour, 1/3 c. white sugar, 1/3 c. brown sugar, 2 (or more!) tsp. cinnamon, a pinch of allspice, about a tsp. of Mexican vanilla, and 1/2 c. finely chopped nuts. Mix well (com' on...stick your hands in it!). I then add 1 tsp. to each muffin. This makes a lot of topping, but I just store it in the fridge and have it at the ready for the next batch of muffins!
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes....and voila'...you have the most moist, delicious, pretty, and impressive mini muffins around! It's amazed me how well these retain their moistness and flavor - and they freeze well, too!
- P.S. This will work well, too, with a Carrot Cake Mix. I've even tried a Butter Pecan cake mix, but wouldn't recommend it...lol!