Drema's "Crabmeat Muffins"
Must be served right out of the oven so have someone in the kitchen groveling while you are accepting the tray to serve out to your guest, friends and family!
Enjoy and I expect some rave reviews about these!
- english muffins, cut into 48 equal shape pcs
- 1 stick
- butter, softened
- 1 jar(s)
- old english sharp cheddar spread (5oz)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 can(s)
- crabmeat, real (7oz)
- 1 dash(es)
- tobasco sauce
How to Make Drema's "Crabmeat Muffins"
- 1Have enough cookie sheets to place the triangles on and that will fit into your freezer. These will be placed in freezer for 30 minutes after being made up and prior to broiling.
Split muffins in 8 equal shaped pcs - pie slices or bassically triangles. Set aside.
- 2Rinse and drain crabmeat - carefully check for and remove any shell pieces. Place in large mixing bowl. Combine with all other ingredients.
Immediately spread each muffin triangle with mixture. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat until complete.
- 3Freeze on cookie sheets in freezer for 30 minutes prior to broiling.
When ready to start serving - preheat broiler. Place sheet(s) under broiler and watch closely. These will become very puffy and golden brown.
Start serving your first batch hot while cooking the next. Repeat as many times as necessary accoreding to quantity you have made.
This recipe will only make 48. You may adjust according to your needs.
Really enjoy! They are superb!!!!!!!