Double Chocolate Muffins
2 3/4 call-purpose flour
6 Tbspcocoa powder
1 3/4 tspbaking soda
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cchopped pecans or walnuts (your fav)
1 stickunsalted butter, softened
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1/4 cgranulated sugar
How to Make Double Chocolate Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda,baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, toss the chocolate chips and nuts with 3 tsp of the sifted mixture.
- Place sugars and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well combined (about 3 minutes). Add vanilla. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately to granulated sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups lined with muffin cup liners. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.