Danish Rum Raisin Muffins
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
1/2 cdark rum
2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
6 Tbspbutter (3/4 stick)
1 csour cream
How to Make Danish Rum Raisin Muffins
- Soak overnight raisins and dark rum.
- Drain raisins, reserving rum.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Cut in butter until coarse meal forms.
- Mix in raisins. Whisk sour cream, egg, vanilla and two tablespoons rum until smooth. Make a well in center of dry ingredients and pour in cream and egg mixture.
- Fill muffin pans three-fourths full and bake until brown.
Bake at 375 degrees 20 minutes.