Creamy Banana Bread
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 3/4 c
- pecans, in pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tsp
How to Make Creamy Banana Bread
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350.
Cream together the Butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Gradually add sugar. Beat until fluffy.
- 3Add one egg at a time. Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- 4Add flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and mix until moist.
If you want to change it up a bit add some mini chocolate chips to your liking.
- 5Mix the topping ingredients.
- 6you can decide what you want to use..either muffin tins..9x13 baking dish or a bundt pan. Spray the pan with oil and pour the batter in. Sprinkle with the topping mix.
Bake for 45 minutes. Check with a toothpick