Creamy Banana Bread
1/2 cbutter, softened
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 1/4 csugar
1 tspvanilla extract
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
3/4 cpecans, in pieces
2 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
How to Make Creamy Banana Bread
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
Cream together the Butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar. Beat until fluffy.
- Add one egg at a time. Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- Add flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and mix until moist.
If you want to change it up a bit add some mini chocolate chips to your liking.
- Mix the topping ingredients.
- you can decide what you want to use..either muffin tins..9x13 baking dish or a bundt pan. Spray the pan with oil and pour the batter in. Sprinkle with the topping mix.
Bake for 45 minutes. Check with a toothpick