Cranberry White Chocolate Muffins
4 Tbspbutter, softened
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, light
2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 cfresh cranberries
3/4 cvanilla/white chocolate chips
How to Make Cranberry White Chocolate Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Grease cupcake pans or line with cupcake papers. If using the tins only, grease well.
Note: These tend to stick a bit due to the white chips.
- Beat together the butter and sugars until creamy, about 2 minutes. With the mixer on low, add the egg, the milk and vanilla until combined. DO NOT OVERMIX THE BATTER!
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the wet mixture just until combined.
- By hand, fold in the the cranberries and white chips.
Fill the muffin tins 3/4 full.
Note: I used fresh, not frozen berries.
- Bake at 400 degrees 18-20 minutes.
Watch carefully as these will bake quickly and burn quickly due to the white chips.