Cranberry Orange Bread/Muffins
- 2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 2/3 c
- orange juice
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh grated orange peel (about 1 orange)
- 1/4 c
- greek yogurt
- 1 large
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh cranberries, chopped
How to Make Cranberry Orange Bread/Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat loaf pan, mini loaf pans, or muffin tins with cooking spray.
- 2Combine flour, ground flax, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl; set aside.
- 3In a separate bowl combine orange juice, orange peel, yogurt, and egg; fold lightly into dry mixture. add cranberries and fold together just until blended. Do NOT over mix!
- 4Pour into prepared pan(s) and bake--
standard muffins: about 16-20 minutes
jumbo muffins: about 25 minutes
mini loaves: 30-35 minutes
9x5 loaf: 50-55 minutes
Or until done.
Allow to cool before slicing. These freeze really well!