1 ctart cranberries
1/2 cgranulated sugar
2 call-purpose flour
4 tspbaking powder
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1 tsppure orange extract
How to Make CRANBERRY MUFFINS
- Chop cranberries and sprinkle with 1/4 Cup of the sugar.
- Sift remaining sugar with flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat egg slightly; add milk and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; stir only until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries and extracts. Mix until smooth.
- Transfer to greased muffin tins, filling 2/3 full. Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool.