☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgactive dry yeast
How to Make Cornmeal Batter Rolls
- Grease 12 muffin cups
- Spoon flour into measuring cup level off.
- In large bowl combine 1 cup flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt and yeast; blend well.
- In small saucepan heat milk and butter till hot (120 to 130F Add hot liquid and egg to flour mixture.
- Blend at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at medium speed. By hand stir in 3/4 to 1 cup flour to form a stiff batter
- Cover batter and let rise in warm place until doubled in size about 45 minutes
- Stir down batter, spoon into greased muffin cups. Let rise in warm place till doubled in size about 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 Bake at 400 for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from muffin cups immediatly.