☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 at 2 rolls apice
- 11/2 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- active dry yeast
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
How to Make Cornmeal Batter Rolls
- 1Grease 12 muffin cups
- 2Spoon flour into measuring cup level off.
- 3In large bowl combine 1 cup flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt and yeast; blend well.
- 4In small saucepan heat milk and butter till hot (120 to 130F Add hot liquid and egg to flour mixture.
- 5Blend at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at medium speed. By hand stir in 3/4 to 1 cup flour to form a stiff batter
- 6Cover batter and let rise in warm place until doubled in size about 45 minutes
- 7Stir down batter, spoon into greased muffin cups. Let rise in warm place till doubled in size about 30 minutes.
- 8Heat oven to 400 Bake at 400 for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from muffin cups immediatly.
About Cornmeal Batter Rolls
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment