Coconut Muffins with Warm Lime Glaze
How to Make Coconut Muffins with Warm Lime Glaze
- 1Beat egg till well mixed. Stir in remaining mixing well.
- 2Spoon into greased muffing tins.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until toothpick test clean.
- 4WARM LIME GLAZE -
In small sauce pan, bring coconut and milk to a boil over medium heat.
- 5Turn temperature to low and simmer 5 minutes stirring well.
- 6Take off of heat and stir in Lime juice. Spoon over warm muffins.
- 7You can place glaze in refrigerator to use as needed.