Coconut Lemon Muffins
How to Make Coconut Lemon Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease 12 muffin tins.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, combine coconut milk, eggs, oil and lemon juice.
- 3Add liquid ingredients to dry, stir until just moistened. The batter probably will not be completely smooth, but that is ok.
- 4Fill each muffin tin about halfway. Sprinkle as much flaked coconut as you want on each muffin. Top the coconut with the rest of the batter, filling each muffin tin until it is about 1/4 in from the top. Sprinkle either more coconut or some coarse sugar on top.
- 5Bake the muffins for 25-28 minutes or until they test done with a toothpick. Remove from oven and enjoy! These are good with a plain powdered sugar glaze or with butter.