1 1/2 ccandied clemetine puree
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 1/4 calmond milk
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Clementine Muffins
- Candied Clementines:
Wash the clementines well. Do not peel. Pierce 8-10 times with a toothpick. Add to a large, deep pot with water and sugar.
Bring to a simmer, covered, simmer 1 1/2 hours. DO NOT BOIL! Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with papers.
- Clementine Puree:
Puree the clementines ( 8 made the 1 1/2 cups needed)in a food processor until fairly smooth.
- Combine the clementine puree, oil almond milk and sugar. Whisk until smooth.
- Mix flour, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until combined.
- Pour into muffin pan.
- Bake for 25-30. Let cool in pan 30 minutes.