How to Make CINNAMON ROLLS
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out to a 10x12 rectangle.
- 3Spread dough with 2 Tbsp melted butter.
- 4Mix sugar, cinnamon and nuts or rasins. Set aside 2 Tbsp for use later. Sprinkle mixture over dough.
- 5Beginning with the 12" side, roll dough tightly in a jelly-roll fashion.
- 6Slice dough into 12 pieces. Place pieces in a lightly greased 13x9 cake pan or into a 12 cavity muffin pan. Brush tops with 1 Tbsp of the melted butter, and sprinkle with the remaining sugar mixture.
- 7Let rolls rise until double in size.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Turn out of pan immediately to cool on wire rack. Brush with remaining melted butter.
About CINNAMON ROLLS
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review