1(1 lb) frozen bread dough, thawed
4 Tbspmelted butter (or margarine
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/4 cchopped nuts and/or raisins
·any frosting for top if desired
How to Make CINNAMON ROLLS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out to a 10x12 rectangle.
- Spread dough with 2 Tbsp melted butter.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and nuts or rasins. Set aside 2 Tbsp for use later. Sprinkle mixture over dough.
- Beginning with the 12" side, roll dough tightly in a jelly-roll fashion.
- Slice dough into 12 pieces. Place pieces in a lightly greased 13x9 cake pan or into a 12 cavity muffin pan. Brush tops with 1 Tbsp of the melted butter, and sprinkle with the remaining sugar mixture.
- Let rolls rise until double in size.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Turn out of pan immediately to cool on wire rack. Brush with remaining melted butter.