Cinnamon Raisin Muffins (with Honey)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/4 cself rising flour
1 1/2 tspcinnamon
1/4 craisins, moist, preferably soaked in juice or rum
1 largeegg, beaten
1/3 ccooking oil
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Cinnamon Raisin Muffins (with Honey)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a regular sized 12 muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, measure the flour, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well with a fork.
- Measure the raisins and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, measure all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add the raisins and liquid ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula/spoon just until mixed. Do not over mix.
- Fill the 12 muffin cups half full. Make sure the batter is evenly portioned.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 18 minutes. Test with a pick.
- Remove from the oven a cool in the pan on a rack for several minutes, then remove from pan and continue cooling on the rack. Use a knife to assist in the release. Serve warm with butter. Jam or honey are optional.