Cinnamon Plum Muffins
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 chalf & half
1/4 cplain yogurt
1/4 cbutter (melted & cooled)
1 tspvanilla extract
2 call-purpose flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Cinnamon Plum Muffins
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar together until light and frothy.
- Add the Half & Half, yogurt, vanilla and melted butter; whisk gently.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt & cinnamon.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
- Gently fold in plum chunks.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin cups; muffin cups should be 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until pick comes out clean. Remove muffins from pan and cool on a wire rack.