Chocolate Orange Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/2 cplain yogurt
1/2 corange juice
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cmini semi-sweet chips
How to Make Chocolate Orange Muffins
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with foil baking cups.
- Beat sugar and butter until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add yogurt, orange juice, baking powder and baking soda. Mix very well.
- Fold in flour, until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips
- Scoop batter into muffin pan.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes, until golden.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.