Chocolate Chip Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbutter, at room temperature
1 tspvanilla extract
2 tspbaking powder
2 cnestles, dark chocolate morsles
How to Make Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Put paper liners in muffin tin.
- Beat butter until creamy. Beat in sugar until pale and fluffily. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in vanilla and baking powder.
- Fold in half the flour, then half the milk. Add remaining flour and milk. Fold in chocolate morsles.
- Scoop batter into muffine cups. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Let muffins cool at least 30 minutes before removing from pan.