☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/3 cflour
1/2 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/4 cbutter, melted (35 grams)
1/2 csugar (+ 1/8 cup)
1/4 cmilk or yoghurt
1 tspvanilla essence
1/2 cchocolate chips
1/4 - 1/2 cstrawberries or raspberries
How to Make Chocolate Berry Muffins
- Place paper or silicon liners into a muffin pan.
Mix makes 8-9 standard size muffins.
- Sift dry ingredients into a medium bowl. Add chocolate chips and mix with a whisk so that everything is well combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, add milk (or yoghurt), vanilla & melted butter. Whisk well.
- Pour the wet ingredients and berries into the dry and stir until just combined.. do not overmix or muffins will be dense & peaked.
If using yoghurt the mix may need a dash more milk added.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the 8 or 9 sections of the muffin pan.
Sprinkle the tops of the batter with extra chocolate chips and a good pinch of raw sugar.
- Bake at 210°C for 7 minutes then reduce the heat to 180° and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Cool in the muffin pan for 5-10 minutes.