How to Make Cherry Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- 2Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder & baking soda in medium bowl.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk egg, then whisk in milk, sour cream, melted butter and almond extract until smooth.
- 4Using a wooden spoon stir in the cherries.
- 5Stir in the flour mixture until moistened.
- 6Fill muffin tin 3/4 full.
- 7Bake 22-25 minutes, or until tops are browned.
- 8Let cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool.