Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- 4 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- cherries, diced small
- 1 c
- delightfulls, dark chocolate morsels w/ cherry filling
How to Make Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line muffin tin with papers.
- 2Whisk together flour and baking powder, set aside.
- 3Whisk together the egg, sugar and honey. Whisk in melted butter, then yogurt and vanilla.
- 4Add the cherries and chocolate to the dry ingredients. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Gently fold until combined.
- 5Divide batter into the muffin cups. Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes, reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.