Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspbaking powder
4 Tbspunsalted butter, melted
1 1/2 cvanilla yogurt
1 ccherries, diced small
1 cdelightfulls, dark chocolate morsels w/ cherry filling
How to Make Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line muffin tin with papers.
- Whisk together flour and baking powder, set aside.
- Whisk together the egg, sugar and honey. Whisk in melted butter, then yogurt and vanilla.
- Add the cherries and chocolate to the dry ingredients. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Gently fold until combined.
- Divide batter into the muffin cups. Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes, reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.