Cheesy Broccoli Corn Muffins
These muffins are out of this world delicious
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh broccoli, cut to yield 18 pieces
- 1 pkg
- (8.5 ounce) corn muffin mix
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 c
- (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Cheesy Broccoli Corn Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F
Spray muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups (2 1/2- inch; 18 count).
Place one piece of broccoli in each cup.
- 2In a large bowl add muffin mix, onion, cheese, eggs and melted butter and stir just until combined.
Fill greased muffin cups (or paper baking cups) three-fourths full covering the broccoli.
- 3Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans.