Blueberry Sausage Muffins
- 3 1/2 c
- cake flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- fully cooked sausage links cut into small pieces or sausage crumble by jimmy dean
How to Make Blueberry Sausage Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and set aside. In a smaller bowl add a tsp of the dry ingredients to the blue berries and toss.
- 3In another large bowl, whisk together the sugar, oil, egg and cottage cheese making sure the cottage cheese is broken down(You can mix it with a mixer to break it down). Add the dry ingredients and the sausage. Stir mixture till ingredients are wet. Add the blueberries to mixture and stir 3 more times..
- 4Fill muffin tin with paper liners or grease tins and fill the tins ¾ full.
- 5Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and remove the muffins from the tins let cool or eat warm with butter