Blueberry Sausage Muffins
3 1/2 ccake flour
1 tspbaking soda
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 ccottage cheese
1 1/2 cblueberries
6fully cooked sausage links cut into small pieces or sausage crumble by jimmy dean
How to Make Blueberry Sausage Muffins
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and set aside. In a smaller bowl add a tsp of the dry ingredients to the blue berries and toss.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the sugar, oil, egg and cottage cheese making sure the cottage cheese is broken down(You can mix it with a mixer to break it down). Add the dry ingredients and the sausage. Stir mixture till ingredients are wet. Add the blueberries to mixture and stir 3 more times..
- Fill muffin tin with paper liners or grease tins and fill the tins ¾ full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and remove the muffins from the tins let cool or eat warm with butter