Blueberry Peach Muffins
3 call purpose flour
1/2 cbrown sugar firmly packed
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 cmelted butter ( 1 stick)
1 cpeeled and chopped fresh peaches
1/2 tspground nutmeg
1 tspground cinnamon
2 Tbspmelted butter
How to Make Blueberry Peach Muffins
- MUFFIN DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together eggs, milk, and melted butter until well blended
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until blended.
- Fold in blueberries and peaches.
- Grease muffin tins or line with paper liners and fill 1/2 to 3/4 full
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick or cake tester comes out clean
- In a small bowl stir together topping sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- With a pastry brush, brush top of muffins with melted butter and sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Cool over a wire rack.