Blueberry Muffins (oven version)
Rev BJ Friley
Oven Temp: 400 degrees F
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 3/4 call purpose flour
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cfresh or unthawed frozen blueberries
1/3 cmelted butter or margarine
How to Make Blueberry Muffins (oven version)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Add milk, egg and butter.
- Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. The batter will be lumpy. Do not overbeat.
- Spoon batter into twelve 2 & 1/2-inch greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Serve warm.