Blueberry Muffins (microwave version)
Rev BJ Friley
Tips: Anytime that I make muffins, I prefer using the aluminum type baking cups to prevent the muffins from sticking.
Microwave setting: MEDIUM HIGH 70%/HIGH 100%
Microwave cooking time: 4 to 6 minutes
- 1 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/3 c
- 2 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- fresh or unthawed frozen blueberries
- 3/4 c
- 1/3 c
- melted butter or margarine
How to Make Blueberry Muffins (microwave version)
- 4Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH power for 3 minutes. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- 5Microwave at HIGH power for another 2 to 3 minutes or until muffins are done. They will still be a little soft in the center. Let them rest in the pan for a couple of minutes.
- 6Serve them warm with butter or honey.