How to Make Blueberry Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Grease a standard size miffin tin, set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3In a large bowl beat togther milk, egg, butter and vanilla until the egg is broken down.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the milk mixture stirring with a wooden spoon until just moistened.
- 5Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin tins almost to the top and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 6Let them cool slightly in the pan then remove and either serve warm or transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.