How to Make Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a standard size miffin tin, set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl beat togther milk, egg, butter and vanilla until the egg is broken down.
- Add the flour mixture to the milk mixture stirring with a wooden spoon until just moistened.
- Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin tins almost to the top and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let them cool slightly in the pan then remove and either serve warm or transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.