How to Make Blueberry Muffins
- 1Pre heat oven to 425°.
- 2Cream butter and sugar until well blended. Should be light & fluffy.
- 3Beat in egg, milk and vanilla until nearly smooth.
- 4In a small bowl, stir 1 3/4 c flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5Add to Sugar & Milk mixture until all dry ingredients are moistened (will be a little lumpy)
- 6Lightly toss blueberries with remaining flour & gently fold into batter.
- 7Spoon ( I use an Ice Cream Scoop) into prepared muffin pans (I use bakers Joy).
- 8Bake 25 minutes until Golden Brown.