How to Make Blueberry Muffins
- Pre heat oven to 425°.
- Cream butter and sugar until well blended. Should be light & fluffy.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla until nearly smooth.
- In a small bowl, stir 1 3/4 c flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to Sugar & Milk mixture until all dry ingredients are moistened (will be a little lumpy)
- Lightly toss blueberries with remaining flour & gently fold into batter.
- Spoon ( I use an Ice Cream Scoop) into prepared muffin pans (I use bakers Joy).
- Bake 25 minutes until Golden Brown.