- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- sanding sugar or coarse sugar
- 1 c
How to Make Blueberry Muffins
- 1Combine wet ingredients into medium size bowl
- 2Combine dry ingredients into small size bowl
- 3Add ½ of dry ingredients into wet ingredients and combine. Repeat with other ½ of dry ingredients. Batter will be thick like a cookie dough
- 4Add blueberries, stir in with spatula
- 5Scoop Blueberry batter into muffin pan. I used a 2” cookie scoop. 2 Scoops per muffin.
- 6Top each muffin with about a table spoon of sanding sugar.
- 7Bake at 375° for 20-22 Minutes.