☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspbaking powder
1 stickunsalted butter, softened
2 largeeggs, lightly beaten
2 cblueberries, fresh
1/4 tspalmond extract
How to Make Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In your mixer bowl, mix the butter and sugar for 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Scrap down the sides of the bowl.Beat the mixture after each addition.
- Add the vanilla and almond extract. Beat to mix well.
- Gradually add the flour mixture alternating with the milk beating on low to combine.
- Add the blueberries. Fold gently with a spatula to evenly distribute them. Don't over mix.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared tin dividing evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Remove from the pan and cool on a wire rack.