Blueberry-Cream Cheese Muffins
The recipe makes a large batch...32 muffins.... 1/2 the recipe for 16 muffins..
1 cbutter, softened
1 x 8oz pkgcream cheese, softened
1 1/2 csugar
1 1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
2 cblueberries, fresh or frozen
1/2 cchopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make Blueberry-Cream Cheese Muffins
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese..then add the sugar and vanilla and beat until blended
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Then, add to the cream cheese/butter mixture with a spoon. Mix until just moistened.
- Fold in your blueberries and nuts.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three fourths full. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 mins, until nicely browned. Cool and Enjoy!!!