Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
How to Make Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Stir together flour, baking powder and sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl place cereal and milk. Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes until the cereal is soft.
- Add the eggs, oil and vanilla to the cereal mixture and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet batter and mix just until blended (do not over mix your batter).
- Add the blueberries and chocolate chips and mix.
- Put batter into 12 greased muffin pan cups. (We use pam to grease the cups and we use an ice cream scoop to transfer the batter.)
- Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Let muffins cool in muffin tin for about 5 minutes and then remove and cool on wire rack.