1 stickbutter, room temperature
2 largeeggs,room temperature
1 tspvanilla extract
2 tspbaking powder
2 1/2 cfresh blueberry
2 call purpose flour
1/2 cmilk,room temperature
FOR THE TOP: 2 TABLESPOONS SUGAR MIXED WITH 1/4 TEASPOON CINNAMON
How to Make BLUEBERRY-BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- Measure 3/4 cup blueberries and mash them with a fork and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar with paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs,vanilla, baking powder and salt, mix well.
- Add the mashed blueberries and mix on low.
- Add half the flour,mix on low until combined well, mix in half the milk on low...add the remaining half of flour mixing on low...then end with the remaining milk still mixing on low until well blended.
- Fold in whole blueberries.
- Scoop into prepared(either paper lined or spray with Pam) muffin pan.
- Sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Let rest about 5 minutes before baking. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375(350 for dark pans).Let rest 30 minutes after baking and enjoy.