How to Make Bleacher Burgers
- 1Brown ground beef with seasoning that you would use for your hamburgers. Drain and set aside.
- 2Heat oven to 400˚F. Spray regular size, 12 muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a meduim mixing bowl, slightly beat eggs with a fork, then add Bisquick, milk and oil. With the cheese, pinch off finger tip size pieces and drop into the mixture. Mix until there is no more dry mixture, then mix in the ground beef and onions(optional).
- 4Pour into greased muffin pan and bake 18 to 20 minutes. Toss into a tea towel, and place into a container that will let the steam out so that they will not be soggy by the time you get to your game. Or serve warm at home.
- 5Try with other types of cheese using 1 cup measurement for shredded or crumbled cheeses